Women empowerment is a critical aspect to achieving gender equality, where both men and women have equal power and opportunities for education, healthcare, economic participation and personal development.
But how do we Empower Women in India?
- This can only be achieved if the government and its people work together to create strong and quality measures to help them.
- Education for girl children must become compulsory so that women become just as literate as men.
- Men and women deserve equal opportunities in every field, regardless of gender- where they are paid the same salaries.
- The government needs to offer programs where tutor opportunities exist for both genders of all ages to make sure there's talent spread across both fields without bias against any one gender.
- These programs affiliated with big corporations can prove to be a catalyst in the process of holistic empowerment of Indian women.
The significance of raising social awareness through effective programs of education and mass communication must be realized at all levels to bridge the gap in the long run.
Join TeamLease Education Foundation's venture of creating a socially responsible society.